When someone says organic, I don’t know about you all, but my brain automatically goes to the words “fresh”, “home grown”, “natural” and “sustainable” - so why wouldn’t you want all that within your everyday body care routine?
Here are 10 reasons why you should be using organic body wash...
- First and foremost, it’s sustainable!
- Better for the environment - Organic body wash products start with the organic products being grown and since there are no harsh chemicals in these products there are no toxins. So just know, when you swap to organic body wash products, you’re not only helping yourself, but you’re also helping the planet!!
- Your skin will be softer - Many drugstores and even luxury brands add drying agents into their body wash products so if you want something that will keep you hydrated make sure you look for “sulphate free” or even shop organic body wash, it’s better for you.
- If using body products on your face it could clear up acne - The only reason this says “could” is because everyone skin type is different so if you’re prone to break outs of any type then slowly introduce new products into your everyday regime but 9 times out of 10, switching to organic body wash could never be a harmful thing for your body.
- Naturally fragranced - Natural products equal natural fragrance! Just another benefit of organic body wash, hop on the sustainable trend everyone.
- Antioxidants - With natural ingredients being at the heart of organic body wash recipes sufficient antioxidants are given to your skin to make sure it is capable of protecting your body in the best possible way.
- Zero synthetic ingredients
- Free from harmful pesticides
- Reduces the effects of allergies - Most mainstream body washes contain harsh chemicals whereas natural products and organic body washes are obviously made from renewable resources which in turn have the ability to improve your allergies enormously.
- Plants have some of the best natural moisturisers - The first plant that comes to mind when having a conversation about plants packing moisturising powers is Aloe Vera, simply because it’s the most popular and used most commonly by mainstream brands. Other plants that have moisture and other serious benefits are sunflowers, for example, it contains Vitamin E in its oil which has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties for the skin. Another plant with power is Mint; this is known for helping with acne due to reducing oil in pores.
I hope this has made you want to swap your normal body care routine to an organic one.If it has, shop all our London Organic Body Wash Products.