This soothing salve with cocoa butter is a heavenly hydrator, and is proudly vegan, ethical and made in the UK. It sinks in quickly and is suitable for sensitive skin - leaving it soft, smooth and ready for the day.
Particularly good for nourishing elbows and feet, rub into dry areas that might need a bit of tender loving care. With a subtle scent of chamomile, lavender & tea tree, and packed full of skin-loving vitamins, this is a staple for those who want baby soft skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a fantastic moisturising base, helping to soothe sensitive skin and protect against UV damage.
- Contains Vitamin E and Fatty Acids to help protect skin from environmental damage with potent antioxidants.
- Chamomile Essential Oil aids calms and relaxation, helping you feel your best.
- Calendula Essential Oil has been used for centuries to soothe redness and swelling.
- Tea Tree Essential oil is an anti-microbial, used to promote healthy skin.
Suitable for all skin types especially dry, sensitive and irritated skin. Natural. Organic. Cruelty-Free.
Best dolloped on to dry skin with fingertips and left to sink in. Use six months after opening.
This product is
- Organic and Vegan
- Handmade in England
- Free from Parabens
- Free from Sulphates
- Free from Petrochemical Ingredients
- Free from Mineral Oil
- Not tested on animals.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Natural Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
My family members loved receiving these today! 👍 thank you! Great products
I recently had an operation where they cut my skin.. I’ve been applying this on my scar and I’ve found it has wonderful healing properties.. I would definitely recommend it!